Rapid Detox and Detoxification Treatment
When your body is sending you red flag signals, listen to it and DETOXIFY your system immediately. Detoxification of your body means rapid treatment because it purifies and cleanses the system of impurities.
3 to 5 days straight ..... every month
Rapid Detox and Detoxification Treatment
Detox Your Body - A Rapid Detox
- Lots of water - one gallon of water daily
- Green Vegetables - green beans, brocolli, green cabbage, green bell pepper, boy choy ...... lots of green vetables
- Green Tea - 4 cups of green tea daily, because it will help you minimize the chances of getting cancer (especially colon, liver, kidney, gallbladder), also helps immune system, good for skin, flavonoid will reduce your chances of getting a heart stroke and will reduce cholesterol.
Daily routine for 3 to 5 days include 3 meals and 3 snacks daily:
- 8:00 am Breakfeast - Oatmeal with banana with 8 oz hot green tea and 8 oz of pure water
- 10:00 am Snack - Fruits or raw vegetable w/ salad dresswing and 16 oz water
- 12:00 pm Lunch - Green vegetable, little in starch (carbo), recommend with white meat (fish or chicken) and 8 oz water
- 2:00 pm Snack - 15 pieces crackers low fall all mineral & vitamin crackers and 16 oz water
- 4:00 pm Snack - Fruits or raw vegetaqble w/ salad dressing and 16 oz water
- 7:oo pm Dinner - More green vegetable, little in starch (carbo), more protein with white meat (fish or chicken) and 8 oz green tea and 8 oz water
Ultimate Detox Recipe: Cleanse Detoxify
Toss dark, leafy greens in hot, garlicky oil for a cleansing and delicious dish...
Easy Wilted Garlic-Sesame Salad
4 servings, about 65 calories each
1 tsp. olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 lb. spinach, stemmed,
or 1 lb. Swiss chard, stems sliced, leaves torn
or 1 lb. mixture of spinach and watercress
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1 tsp. sesame seeds for garnish
Warm oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir until lightly browned, about 45 seconds. Add greens (do in two batches, if necessary) and toss until just wilted, 2 to 4 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
The top 10 Detox Foods and Drinks
- Green leafy vegetables Eat them raw, throw them into a broth, add them to juices. Their chlorophyll helps swab out environmental toxins (heavy metals, pesticides) and protects the liver.
- Lemons You need to keep the fluids flowing to wash out the body and fresh lemonade is ideal. Its vitamin C, considered the detox vitamin, helps convert toxins into a water-soluble form that's easily flushed away.
- Watercress Put a handful into salads, soups, and sandwiches. The peppery little green leaves have a diuretic effect that helps move things through your system. And cress is rich in minerals too.
- Garlic Add it to everything -- salads, sauces, spreads. In addition to the bulb's cardio benefits, it activates liver enzymes that help filter out junk.
- Green tea This antioxidant-rich brew is one of the healthiest ways to get more fluids into your system. Bonus: It contains catechins, which speed up liver activity.
- Broccoli sprouts Get 'em at your health-food store. They pack 20 to 50 times more cancer-fighting, enzyme-stimulating activity into each bite than the grown-up vegetable.
- Sesame seeds They're credited with protecting liver cells from the damaging effects of alcohol and other chemicals. For a concentrated form, try tahini, the yummy sesame seed paste that's a staple of Asian cooking.
- Cabbage There are two main types of detoxifying enzymes in the liver; this potent veggie helps activate both of them. Coleslaw, anyone?
- Psyllium A plant that's rich in soluble fiber, like oat bran, but more versatile. It mops up toxins (cholesterol too) and helps clear them out. Stir powdered psyllium into juice to help cleanse your colon, or have psyllium-fortified Bran Buds for breakfast.
Plenty of Fruits They're full of almost all the good things above: vitamin C, fiber, nutritious fluids, and all kinds of antioxidants. Besides, nothing tastes better than a ripe mango, fresh berries, or a perfect pear.
- Home of Health and Fitness
- Anatomy Chart
- Nutrition Zone
- What are Vitamins Minerals and Supplements
- Detoxification Treatment
- Physical Fitness
- Mental Fitness Brain Exercises
- Stretching & Flexibility
- Non Equipment Workout Exercise
- Aerobics Training
- Tai Chi Chuan Taijiquan
- Yoga Works
- Infertility Help and Sexual Impotence
- Health Fitness Search
- 2 Health Fitness Equipment Store